Monday, December 31, 2007

Joe Jackson... Rest in Peace



This morning at 7:20 AM Joe Jackson passed away. Ever since our trip to PA Joe has been sick. We took him to the emergency vet last night. They gave him some fluids and a %50 chance of making it through the night. Eric was with him when he died this morning. We were able to bury him in a beautiful spot on my dad's land. I miss him terribly. Here are a few photos from his last week. Thanks for your prayers. Christmas with the Hernando family.
Christmas with the Wagner family.
Sun bathing after a long car ride.

Christmas morning...on the back of the couch.

Hanging out with grandpa.











4 comments:

Kara said...

Aimee, I'm sorry to hear about little Joe Jackson. I'll be praying for you today. I know you'll miss the little guy a lot.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Aimee! Love you and Eric so much!

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace, good friend.....

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad to hear about Joe Jackson! I loved that dog!

Hannah Fratt