Sunday, December 16, 2007

Advent



I remember my first time attending King's Chapel while visiting Eric's family during the christmas season. They started the service with an advent reading and lighting a candle. I leaned over to him and said, " I thought you said you went to an Assemblies of God church?" I had never experienced the whole advent thing. Now I am hooked! I love the whole concept....taking time every week or even every day to focus on the coming of Christ. I just found this awesome website that I wanted to share with you all. I truly hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. The Savior's birthday is coming! Following the Star

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember we did advent candles every year up until maybe 5 years ago. I don't know why we stopped (i think we just fell out of the habit with not having everyone around...) but I always liked it :)