Friday, September 28, 2007

homesick


I am truly homesick right now. I am have not been home since Christmas last year. My family has been going through a hard time back home. My dad's good friend Robert recently got diagnosed with Leukemia. This has been hard on my dad. And just this week the doctors found cancer on my step mom's thyroid. She has to get the whole thyroid removed.
I really just want to be home with them helping them. I am looking at flights right now and I am hoping to come home for a long weekend during Leona's surgery in October.
Please pray for my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aimee,

I'm sorry to hear about all that you are going through. Just remember your Father has it all in his hand. He's promised to help us through, and what a reassurance that is as go through our daily lives. I also wanted to mention that Joe is simply adorable! Take good care of yourself.
Sharon from CLA.