Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Catching up

It has been quite a long time since I have blogged so I thought I would do a quick run down of the happenings....
  • I got a speeding ticket. I have to go to court tomorrow!!! Yikes!
  • We are now Wii owners!!! We love to play it. I am so good at bowling. Anyone want to challenge me?
  • We had Thanksgiving at our house. I think the total came to 18 people!!! I love it! I love being able to open our home to people. It was great. And I finally mastered a great Sweet potato recipe! The packers won which made most of the people in the house happy!
  • We went shopping on black friday on three hours of sleep! We got some great deals and can't wait to give our Christmas presents away. We are almost done with our list!
  • Sunday was our 2 year anniversary. We really have not been able to celebrate it yet. Sundays are a little hard. But our Sunday School class made us a banner that had our pictures on it. It was cute. After finales we are going to try to go on a day trip to celebrate.
  • I totally aced my Psychology test last night! Yeah!!!! Now I just have to get through finales!!!
Here is to two years and many more...love you buddy!

2 comments:

Ryan gerber's mom said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I can't believe it's 2 years already!

Anonymous said...

yeah! happy 2 years you two! when do i get to see you again! you should travel to california! :O)