Saturday, November 10, 2007

happy forget me not day!

Today is Forget me not day!!! Just wanted everyone one to know how much I appreciate you. I just thought I would acknowledge a few great people in my life.



My Dad & Leona- I could not ask for better parents they always have solid, godly advice. I love them very much.



My mom- She is my best friend.




My Grandma- I am so blessed to have a godly grandma. I call her with all my crazy life questions. She always knows what to do. She is also a great dancer!




My Pastor & Annette- Wow.....they are amazing! Truly have done so much to make me feel at home here in Springfield. I love them dearly!




Tony & Jaime Sebastian - These people have changed my life. They are great forever friends. They are going to be missionaries to Greece and change the world for Jesus!


Lisa Brown- Lisa was my host mom while I was in Erie Master's commission. She did an amazing job taking care of me. I was just telling someone today about her and what a great mom she is!


Pastor Robby & Amy- They were my youth pastors. I still ask them advice. They are so great.

I have been blessed with amazing people in my life!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Yes! We do need to hang out. I don't have much time for lunch during the week, but would you be interested in coming over to my apartment for dinner? I'll give you a call, so we can actually make plans and not just leave messages! :)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi Wags!! (Or the former Wags.) :) I'm so excited that you have a blog! I love to read about what is going on in my friends lives. Now I have another great blog to read! How is life?? How are things?? Love ya girl, and talk to you soon!! You look great by the way...you're hair is so awesomely long!!