Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Birthday Weekend

Wow...what a weekend! I don't know where to begin...Ok lunch on Friday. Mandy took me to this really great Mexican place. They came out and put a sombrero on my head and sang to me. But then they did the strangest thing....they smashed whip cream in my face!!!! I am not joking!
It was pretty hard to top that...but we then went to the Firehouse pottery and painted some mugs! It was way fun. Mandy made me feel like a million bucks!Friday night was fun with our Young adult group. They all made food that I like. Yum! Yum!
Saturday I had my first nutrition class. I really liked it. Then we went to rent a car for the weekend! I am 25 so I can!!!! We have a 2008 Black Jetta. I love it! Our first trip in the rental was to pick up Ella!
She is 7 weeks old and very fat! She kinda looks like a bear cub...Eric says she looks like an Ewok!




More pictures to come of her! Thanks to all who made my birthday great!

4 comments:

ellie said...

Ella is precious! Whatta little cub.

Anonymous said...

Ella sure is a cutie. We can hardly wait to meet our new grand puppy!! Glad to hear you had such a grand 25th birthday!

Love ya,

Chrystine said...

Happy Birthday Aimee! Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Aimee. It sounds like you had an amazing weekend. You are truly loved and cherished by many friends in Springfield. You deserve it. Lot's of love.
P.S. So happy you are safe.