Thursday, October 18, 2007

tornadoes


I have gotten some phone calls today wondering about my safety through the tornadoes!!! I guess out east the news is saying that there were tornadoes in Springfield. There were tornadoes last night but none that touched down in Springfield. Eric and I went to stay at his parent's house last night so that Allison (my car) could be in the garage. They were calling for hail the size of golf balls!!! We go there just in time to sit in the sun room and watch the second storm come in. It was crazy. The rain was heavy. The wind was nuts. The lightning was blinding. But we all survived. Here is a picture of the tornado closest to Springfield.


Today is an amazing day. It's sunny. In the 70's. And a nice breeze. I love it. Looking forward to coming home next weekend!

2 comments:

ellie said...

Springfield weather isn't just bipolar, its tripolar


ok i just came up with that and i'm positive i'm a genius.

Ruined for Ordinary said...

Hey...I finally got a blog...it is http://aprilworded.blogspot.com