Friday, October 26, 2007

I am home!


I can not describe to you how I felt when I heard the pilot say "we are beginning our decent into Harrisburg." I was so excited I announced to my fellow passengers that my dad was on the other side of that plane and that they better let me off that plane. I could not wait to see him. And there he was!!! It was a great father daughter reunion!

Sad news....my luggage got left in Chicago....it will be here in the morning....I guess I can't brush my teeth tonight.

When we pulled in the drive way I just loved being here....lots of leaves falling....oh I love it....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww I can't wait to see you! I hope your mom's surgery goes well... let me know when you are free so we can get together!

Kara said...

yay! how exciting for you... i'm sure your time will be wonderful, but way too fast

my favorite part of first arriving home is seeing all the PA license plates on the drive from the airport

Anonymous said...

Leona is learning how to blog!!!