Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PA- In the news and in my heart!

Today is the PA primaries! It's everywhere! I heard the word Pennsylvania today more than my very own name. I must admit that all this talk is making me a tad home sick. Just thought I would mention a few of the things I am day dreaming about today.

~ Looking out of my Dad's window into a beautiful painting of the Lord's creativity
~ Oh while I'm there a hug from my dad would be nice!
~ turkey hill Mint tea..... It's just sooo good
~ all my frequency pals!!! I miss you guys!
~ oh while I am there a good pre-service prayer!
~ Apt. #5 and the man upstairs!!!
~ Heather's music blaring in our cubicle and beyond!
~ Jaime and a greek pizza from the pizza grill!
~ And ABC 27 News.... I just Love Alicia Richards!
~ My brother playing Linus in Charlie Brown (wish I could be there to see it)

Just a few......

2 comments:

Kara said...

I miss PA too.

The hardest part is having no idea when I'll have a chance to visit next.

becominggreek said...

I love Alicia Richards too