Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wilber

As most of you know I have longed for a good snow this winter. This weekend was amazing!! It was 68 degrees. I took Ella on her first walk at the park on Saturday. On Sunday we had a picnic lunch in the park. i even painted my toenails cause I had to wear flip flops.
And then it happened. Tuesday morning I woke up to 8 inches of snow!!!!! It was so great. The funny thing is that not every one in Springfield got snow! Some people only got a couple of inches but the down town arae (where I reside) got bombarded with SNOW! ( I know God had His hand on that ;)
Today I played in the only snow that was at the house that I nanny for (on their back porch in the shade) I made a snowman with the kids. Here was the problem.....I used Katelyn's mittens for his hands so Katelyn was screaming MITTENS!! MINE!!! I asked William what he wanted to name the snowman he said I don't want to name it I want to destroy it! And so I named him Wilber...he lasted about 5 minutes. Katelyn stole one of his mittens and William took his toy backhoe through him....Meet Wilber!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Wilber is very cute. I'm sad his life was cut short.

The snow was great, I just wish I could have played in it and not had to work.

ellie said...

Hey, I don't think i'm going to be available until next week- I have a lot keeping me busy right now!!